Choosing a Color for Your Store, Part One
If you own a store, color can give you a great advantage.
- Accounting firms will benefit from the colors white and/or yellow-but nothing too bright. Calculations will be clear, quick, and accurate.
- Appliance stores can benefit from either white or a combination of many colors.
- Food markets should also be very colorful.
- As an architect or designer works to develop long-term building relationships, blue or green will help. Or, the professional can use all the colors of the five elements-white, red, yellow, green, and black. There will be new beginnings, opportunities to move forward, and communication that becomes more and more precise and comfortable. If all the colors are used, projects will be completed and everyone will be happy.
- A bookstore will benefit from the colors green, blue, or yellow.
- Men’s clothing stores should be bright. Women’s clothing stores will benefit from green, blue, or bright colors.
- A computer company will benefit from light blue or green. In addition, a combination of many colors will increase both intellectual and creative activity. This variety of color will also help in a computer store. The sales staff will be clever, quick, and clear. Red could also work in the store along with a little light green.
There are more color tips to come. Watch for them.