Choosing a Color for Your Store, Part Two
Here are more color choices to give your store an advantage your competitors may not have:
- Green is a great color for a furniture store, the color of Wood in the Five Element system. You are suggesting the elegance of fine furniture.
- Avoid yellow in jewelry stores.
- Construction is a business of planning, details, and decisions. It takes quick and refined minds. Colors should be bright, and green suggests having one project after another. Adding white and black brings creativity, wisdom, and completion.
- A small mom-and-pop grocery store will benefit from light green, pink, or white. These colors will encourage workers to get along. They also symbolize cleanliness.
- If you are selling music, try all-white, all-red, all-black, all-blue, or all-green.
- A pharmacy should be clean, light, and pure. One enters needing a sense of hope, and light blue gives this impression. Pink will help one move from illness to happiness.
- Avoid combining black with white in a shoe store. However, black, grey, and/or brown can be combined with good results. A combination of red and white is also good.
- A toy store will benefit from the colors white, pink, light green, light yellow, or a combination of many colors.
Send along your pictures!