There are times in our life when things are just not clear. We may not understand why a relationship is not working. Our career may be failing for no apparent reason. Our taxes may have issued a warning. What’s happening? If you are looking for an answer, you might try any of the following and ask for clarity:
- Clean mirrors and windows for they represent your vision – your clarity of sight and insight.
- Hang a bell from a red string on the inside doorknob of your front door, office door, or bedroom door. Choose the bedroom door if the lack of clarity concerns your marriage. Choose the office door if the problem is affecting your career.
- Place a small round mirror under your pillow.
- Work and sleep so that you can see the door.
- Place books just inside the front door, the office door, or the door to the study.
- Hang a wind chime just above your head as you sit at your desk.
- Hang a wind chime just inside your front door.
- Create open and available horizontal surfaces. Your busy mind will have a place to rest.
- You can do the same thing by creating strong centers. For instance, place a beautiful flower in the center of a room you occupy often.
The insights will come, so listen carefully.