Listen to the replay of the February 12, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- We will begin each call with a bit of review, and try to end our calls with a quick review. If you have anything for us to consider as part of a review, let us know. This week we covered the following:
We reviewed our language about cul-de-sacs.
We reviewed what happens when two or more design details exist in tandem. This time, a triangular lot, entry on the angle, and a curve away. Don’t miss Professor’s advice.
- More slides to view!
- We will continue our review of the elements as we get ready to discuss how we use language to address each of the Five Elements as they show up during our consultations. Review Earth for our next call.
- Come prepared next week with your definition of being “centered.”
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- Katherine continues to move between Kenwood and San Francisco every week. It may take a bit longer than usual to respond to your questions and emails.
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.