Helping Those Who Help You
Here are a few tips to help those people who help you, your employees.
- Choose a workplace of human dimension, not too small or too large. If you have chosen a very large space into which to grow, be sure that any unused space is used for something every now and again. Perhaps you have a party or a special meeting in an empty room.
- Fix any doors that are not working properly. You will encourage the ability to speak up with clarity and precision.
- Place two opposing mirrors at the entry. You will ease tensions and cultivate clear thinking.
- Place the company library where the employees will walk past it in the morning as they enter. This will cultivate quickness, depth of knowledge, and continuing success for everyone.
- Design the space so that everyone has a commanding position. Everyone should be able to see who is coming in the door. Otherwise, the entire company may lose many opportunities and not know why.
- Choose an office for yourself that is behind the midline of the building. You will be in control and able to deal with any trouble before it gets too big to handle. You will take advantage of every opportunity, and have the strength and insight to motivate your entire team.