Listen to the replay of the June 11, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- Do you remember the Water Stilling Method? We see some science behind it including in Under Pressure by Lisa Damour.
- Samantha has reminded us to search through the resources in Breaking News.
- The binary graph is shown in the slide deck. We mentioned it on the last call.
- Katherine laid out the entire teaching about the “lopsided” house we discussed last week. Put on your thinking cap.
- We discussed the nuances to placing the ba-gua on a car, and got some great information from Jan about movement and the ba-gua from Bio-geometry. We will continue this next week with a story from Katherine and scientific information from Lorna.
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- Katherine continues to move between Kenwood and San Francisco every week. It may take a bit longer than usual to respond to your questions and emails.
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.