Listen to the replay of the September 17, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- This is the Sept. 17th Press Conference Call. Katherine arrived in Portland safe but understandably exhausted. She anticipated this moment, and queued up a previously recorded 1-hour class called Daily Drama to be her voice for today.Lorna is online and recording the call for replay. Katherine invites you to enjoy the drama. Jot down notes and thoughts for our next call on Oct. 1st.
Remember, there is no call scheduled for September 24.
- We began with a step back about doubt. Listen in to the beginning to hear these important words from Professor.
- The audio begins at 10:10. The audio class was designed to keep you on your toes no matter what shows up as you enter a home. It’s meant to use the skill you are acquiring during our Q & A calls and your study.
- Katherine’s new address after September 13th. 15843 198th Place NE, Woodinville, WA 98077
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.