Worried About Keeping Your job?
As you begin this new year, it is important to develop the ability to remain relaxed and open despite any situation that may cause you to worry. The ability to create a strong center will increase your good luck throughout the year.
If you are worried about becoming unemployed, please consider this cure as one option for reducing your worry and remaining on the job.
- One Yu bowl (Black will work well for this cure, but any color will work especially if the Yu has Professor’s charms inside and out.)
Note: This shape is important. It represents the ability to hold whatever comes to your door and remain stable and secure. The size of the bowl is secondary.
- 9 small round or oval pebbles
- Water to fill the bowl 70 to 80% of full
- A small, living, green cutting
- Place the Yu on your office desk.
- Place the pebbles inside.
- Fill the bowl 70 to 80% full of water and expose it to the sky for just a few minutes.
It is OK if the sky is overcast. The clouds, mist, or fog will not diminish the exposure to the sky.
For emphasis, add a green cutting to the bowl.
- Every day, for 8 more days, change the water and expose the bowl and the new water to the sky. (The pebbles remain in the bowl for the entire 9 days.)
- Return the bowl to the desktop each day. For emphasis, place it in the Helpful People gua (right front) of the desk. Visualize that you have helpful people supporting your career.
- After the 9 days, leave the bowl on the desk and change the water as needed.
An Added Dimension:
- Place a convex mirror in Career of the bedroom.
- For added emphasis, place a convex mirror in Career of the office or study.
- And, place a convex mirror in Career of the entire house.
Good Luck in 2019!