Worried About Someone?
As you begin this new year, it is important to develop the ability to remain relaxed and open despite any situation that may cause you to worry. The ability to create a strong center will increase your good luck throughout the year.
If you are worried about someone’s welfare, you can use this cure to calm your mind and help the other person. You may have been inspired to worry by an injury to your little finger, knowing that it can mean trouble for one of your children. You may feel that your grandmother needs some loving care, or your sister needs some strength to move through a difficult career transition. Using this cure, you can hold the person in your heart and mind, seeing him or her well, strong, safe, and protected. You are binding auspicious chi to the person, and making a connection that may bring comfort for a lifetime.
- Red ribbon (or thread) 6, 9, or 18 inches in length
- Place the ribbon under your mattress for 9 nights.
- The morning after the 9th night, cut the ribbon in half.
- Give one half to the person about whom you are worried.
You may mail it to them if necessary, and tell them what you are doing.
However, the other person does not have to know about the cure. You can sew the ribbon into a piece of clothing that you send as a gift, or simply wrap the gift with the ribbon. But, be careful. Your intention must be pure if you make this decision without notifying the other person.
The person must simply accept the ribbon (even if he or she does not know about the cure). If the person does know and is willing to participate, he or she may place the ribbon under the pillow or mattress, or carry it all the time.
- Place the second half of the ribbon either under your pillow or mattress, or carry it with you all the time.
- Reinforce with the Three Secrets Reinforcement (body, mind, speech).
- If you feel a moment of worry, take the ribbon out and wrap it around your finger – the one associated with the person about whom you are concerned. For instance:
If you are worried about your child who is away at school, wrap the ribbon around your little finger. Loosen it, and wrap it again around the little finger. Do this for a total of 9 times. Visualize your child safe and well.
If you are worried about your husband, wrap the ribbon around your ring finger, then loosen and wrap it 8 more times for a total of 9 times. Visualize him safe and well, and perhaps thinking of you.!!
If you are worried about your mother, wrap the ribbon around your thumb, and repeat the process outlined above.
Reinforce with the Three Secrets Reinforcement once again.
Good Luck in 2019!
Next Small Bite: Worried About Keeping Your Job?