Listen to the replay of the April 30, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- We took a few steps back – to the landscape questionnaire, Contrary Doors, and a stove in the center of the house.
- We were reminded of another cure to use when first beginning a construction project, and reviewed the nuances of the Blessing Ceremony (used upon moving in after construction is complete).
- We might all review our conversation with Feather Anderson on a Press Conference Call. We are looking for the date it took place.
- Katherine offered us a quick review of what to remember about each one of the Five Elements, and what to beware of for each element.
- We will begin with slides next week.
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- Katherine continues to move between Kenwood and San Francisco every week. It may take a bit longer than usual to respond to your questions and emails.
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.