Listen to the replay of the June 19, 2018 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- Join us on Thursday, June 21, 2018 for our Landscape Conference Call for both members and the public. Here is the information to call in:Event Title: Landscape Questionnaire Conference
Date & Time: Thursday, June 21st at 10:00 AM Pacific
To attend this event, click here 15 minutes before the event time:
If you don’t have access to the web, you can listen in by dialing (425) 440-5010, and using the following conference pin: 674329#
If that number doesn’t work for some reason, here is a list of alternative numbers, including international numbers:
- We reviewed a floor plan and discussed the design details that might lead to an inability to get pregnant. Lots to learn in this discussion.
- We had a great discussion about the importance of visualization and quantum physics. Katherine mentioned a number of Professor’s methods that use this idea of creative visualization.
- Another book to consider is The Hidden Reality by Bryan Green.
- Jan added two exercises to help one connect the right and left brain.
- Jan suggested that we get the App called Architecture of Radio as one way to see what invisible energy looks like.
- Here is the link from Michelle if you wish to tap into a talk by physicist Greg Braden. https://programs.humanitysteam.org/science-webinar-1-gregg-braden/?inf_contact_key=887fc8b05fc0cb57686dc00b87aa69475e0596489e9a1e2f00f1a9fed10b3e4c
- Next week, bring a note, method, Important Distinction, etc. to share. Come with something you have found helpful!
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.