Listen to the replay of the March 19, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- Step back to the conversation about Using the Ba-gua – Another Method. It is tricky to share with clients. Be sure to review this method!
- Katherine shared her thoughts about finding creativity in the Wood element. She asked all of us to think about how we see creativity in Fire for our discussion next week.
- Gail had a question about a client at a V intersection. Don’t miss this conversation!
- Amanda brought up the work of Tania Gabrielle at taniagabrielle.com. It was helpful to our discussion about Gail’s client.
- Don’t miss the final slide submitted by Amanda!
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- Katherine continues to move between Kenwood and San Francisco every week. It may take a bit longer than usual to respond to your questions and emails.
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.