Listen to the replay of the March 5, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- We took a step back to Case Files 1 – 5 with insights brought forth by Amanda and Lorna. Do you remember what it means when a bedroom it outside the upstairs ba-gua. Can you find the language to describe this to your client? Don’t miss this conversation. There is a lot to review.
- We reviewed a number of slides and discussed some nuances from Professor about seeing the big picture when there are multiple details to consider.
- We discussed Fire and Metal in regard to Speaker Pelosi and President Donald Trump. We see that Fire and Metal can work together, and we can see how each element presents us with a fine line we must get right to be effective.
- Katherine ended with another quote from Zhong Ba Rinpoche.
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- Katherine continues to move between Kenwood and San Francisco every week. It may take a bit longer than usual to respond to your questions and emails.
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.