Listen to the replay of the November 12, 2019 Press Conference at:
HIGHLIGHTS of the call:
- Bernadette commented upon more slides and the conversation is asking us to move beyond our boundaries. Who can get to Hudson Yards in New York and ask some questions? We will continue next week with the few slides that remain. Thank you Bernadette. Lots of memories from Professor came forth to inform our work.
- Lorna added her thoughts about the lines of a hexagram. Well done Lorna! Lots of words as clues to the meaning of a change line.
- Reminder for the month of November: There will be no call on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, November 26. We will be back the following week.
This Week’s REMINDERS:
- Tech Tip: If you are having trouble posting a picture to Chalk Talk, send your IP address to Katherine. Our tech will put it on our White List indicating that we accept your post. Let us know if it helps.
- You will find the procedure for downloading a Storyboard video from Vimeo in an FAQ. Take note of the size options, and it might be best not to choose the largest. These video files are huge.
- A new address for Katherine when sending a package: Use two lines, one with P.O. Box 135 and one with 44 Jessie St. If you use a service that will not deliver to a PO Box, use one line and write 44 Jessie St. POB 135.
- A template is available for a spine insert if you keep your Storyboard documents in binders. The insert has the number of the Case File, the name of the File, and the Storyboard logo. You can purchase the template for $12 from Katherine.
- Please use [email protected] to communicate with Katherine.
- Please continue to send your tech questions to Katherine for a referral to our techs, Kevin and Stan.
- If you have additional images for discussion on a Press Conference Call, send them to Katherine at [email protected]
- Add your contact information to our Special Agent Directory: https://www.fengshuistoryboard.com/special-agent-directory.